Blog Induk

Monday, June 7, 2010

Right Up My Anger!!!

I barely drive in Keningau Town. While driving in Jalan Masak, I stopped my car before the zebra crossing because there is a woman crossing while carrying her baby. After crossing in front of my car, she entered the opposite lane. And suddenly, came a police car, at the zebra crossing. The car didn't stop at all, it driven even faster. When I see at the driver who is a policeman, I saw he was holding his hand phone and conversed without feeling guilty after doing two traffic offenses. 
1. did not stop at the zebra crossing line even though there is a pedestrian crossing
2. holding a mobile phone and talk over the phone while driving.

Unfortunately the car passed over so fast. I could not take the car plat number. If only I could, I certainly sent my complaint. So irresponsible policeman. Apparently there is a such as police officer. "Harapkan Pagar, Pagar Makan Padi. 

I do not mean all the police. 

1 comment:

  1. selalu je nampak polis tak pakai tali pinggang keledar. that normal. even police also human. they do what human always do. =P

    ReplyDelete

Come on click me